Make an appointment
today to have consultation for the complete details and find out if
you are a good candidate for this unique body-contouring treatment.
Call Kevin at (478) 918-5933
- Why do I have Cellulite, Lumps and Bulges?
- The fatty tissue of your body acts as its 'toxic waste disposal site,'
where substances that cannot metabolize are dumped. This congested tissue
has poor circulation (you'll note that cellulite prone areas are cool to the
touch). Lymphatic flow may also be restricted by tight undergarments and pantyhose.
- Where does this technique come from?
- The treatment is a specific blend of massage modalities that derive from
physical therapy, including deep lymphatic drainage and deep tissue release. It
was created by Charles W. Wiltsie III, LMT, and internationally recognized massage
therapy educator and practitioner. Mr. Wiltsie conducted a year long study of 100
female subjects that documented the effectiveness of the technique, which was
published in Massage and Bodywork Magazine in 1999. In the study, notable results
included an average inch loss per thigh of almost 1-1/2 inches.
- How does it work?
- Lypossage cleanses the body of stagnant, stalled lymphatic fluid (Lymphoedema)
that can create the lumps and bulges we know as figure imbalance. The deeper
Lypossage strokes break up adhesions under the skin that can contribute to the
dimpled, uneven appearance of cellulite. Lypossage also tones the muscles, lifting
and firming sagging tissue.
- What parts of the body respond to Lypossage?
- Lypossage is performed on the lower body, including the buttocks, hip, thighs
and lower abdomen, as well as the upper body, including the arms, and the face,
neck and head. Lypossage has some of its most dramatic effects on areas prone to
sagging, such as the lower face and neck, as well as the buttocks and upper thighs.
- Why would I choose Lypossage over mechanical alternatives?
- While both approaches deliver gratifying results, Lypossage appeals to the person
who prefers to have treatments performed by hand, rather than with a machine. It also
must be performed by a trained massage therapist (whole body) or esthetician (head
neck and face); there are no such restrictions on the operators of body contouring
- Is it safe?
- Lypossage is a non-invasive, natural health treatment that helps to cleanse the
body of toxins and retained fluids. Most clients will find that Lypossage enhances
their energy and mental clarity. While there are some contraindications for specific
medical conditions, Lypossage can be safely experienced by most healthy individuals.
It is much safer than surgical procedure such as liposuction. However, for those who
opt for a more dramatic surgical result, Lypossage can be very beneficial before and
after the liposuction procedure.
- Who can perform my Lypossage treatments?
- Lypossage practitioners are specially trained massage and body professionals who
have learned this extraordinary hands-on technique and are certified to practice
under the Lypossage name.
- How are my treatments scheduled?
- Treatments last about 30 minutes and are performed in a series of 18 sessions
over the course of six weeks. It's important to note that for most clients, it takes
8-10 sessions before the results of the initial treatments become noticeable. After
that, progress can often be quite dramatic. Combining Lypossage with Lypossage
wraps further enhances your results.
- What type of effects can I expect to see with Lypossage?
- While results vary, cumulative dimension loss over five key measurement points
averaged 6.75 inches in the original study. It is not uncommon to find cumulative
inch loss of up to 13,14 inches. One client in the study lost almost 3 inches in her
waist measurement alone. Most women find that they will drop one or two dress sizes
without a reduction in their weight. Your Lypossage practitioner will weigh,
photograph and measure you before you begin your program and at key intervals to
enable you to track your progress.
- Is there a special diet or exercise program?
- Though the individuals in the Lypossage study where restricted from initiating
any new diet or exercise program during the course of their treatments, we find that
most clients become so inspired by their Lypossage results that they readily adopt
lifestyle changes that help them progress even more rapidly. A diet rich in whole,
organic foods and regular body movement will contribute to a terrific outcome.
Avoiding foods containing refined sugar, preservatives, hormones, caffeine and salt
will keep your newly detoxified body in the best shape possible. Drinking copious
amounts of water is key to keeping the body cleansed.
- What should I do to enhance the results of my own treatments?
- We recommend that you follow an at-home body care regimen, including special
Lypossage treatment products to stimulate circulation in cellulite-prone areas,
exfoliate and hydrate the skin as well as improve its tone and elasticity. The
Lypossage Home Care Collection provides state of the art spa formulas that will
bring your skin and body into beautiful condition.
- What do I need to do to maintain my results?
- Maintainence programs will be customized to the needs of each individual client,
however, continuing with the Home Care Protocol and a program of monthly or bi-monthly
maintenance treatments will help you retain your results.
- How do I get started?
- Schedule a private consultation today with your certified Lypossage practitioner!
You can find out more about your suitability for the program and have all your